Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sources: Lamar Odom To Re-Sign With The Lakers


Just in case anyone has read the following article by DimeMag.com reporting that Blacksportsonline announced the probable re-signing of Lamar Odom to a 4 year $40 million dollar deal which was quickly reported to be a falsified rumor. As a laker fan shit like this pisses me off, it's obviously just an attempt to drive traffic to their sorry excuse for a website. I was doubtful when I first read the article, thinking to myself that Blacksportsonline is probably not the most credible source for Lakers news, but I'm doubtful that everyone was quite as skeptical. Here is the debunked artical I found on DimeMag.


It appears one of the best free agents on the market decided to stay home. According to BlackSportsOnline, sources close to Lamar Odom have told the site that Odom will sign a four-year, $40 million contract to remain with the Lakers.

While many thought that Dwyane Wade would be able to convince the vet to return to South Beach, Odom met with Jerry Buss during a closed door meeting in Las Vegas yesterday where the two were apparently able to reach an agreement.

No comments: